● The stock broke out from a small upward sloping wedge pattern on above average
● Simultaneously, the slope of momentum indicators, RSI, on multi- timeframe charts has now
turned upward with a positive crossover, along with positive MACD.
● The stock has an excellent Buyer Demand Rating of A+ and an RS Rating of 86. The
number of funds holding the stock has also increased substantially in the last quarter. Jammu & Kashmir Bank
● Today, the stock broke out from an 18-week cup- with a -handle pattern on above
● The stock is trading in an upward channel on the weekly chart, with
momentum indicators like RSI and MACD trending upward.
● The stock has an excellent Buyer Demand Rating of A and an RS Rating of 71. The
number of funds holding the stock has also increased substantially in the last quarter. Disclaimer:
Today, we have already recommended this stock as part of the SWTI portfolio. Sbi Cards And Payment Services
● The stock has been trading in a seven-week cup- with- a handle pattern and is on the verge
of a breakout.
● The stock is facing strong resistance in the zone of INR 1,140- –1,160 and an attempting
to break out.
● The momentum indicator showing the a sign of improvement, along with MACD, turned
slightly positive today.
● Q2 FY22 earnings are due on October 28.
What do you think? Please email us any questions or comments.Disclaimer: Information contained herein is not and should not be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell securities. It is for educational purposes only.For more information, see our Legal disclosures here.