● The stock is trading above all its key moving averages with bullish momentum on all time frame charts.
● Today, the stock broke out from a “‘’Bullish flag”’’ continuation pattern on the daily chart and a tight area on the weekly chart. Sonata Software
● The stock is trending above all its key moving averages and has taken support around the 21-DMA.
● Today, the stock broke out after one month of consolidation
and tight area formation on the weekly chart.
● RSI and MACD are showing a bullish trend in the stock. Apollo Tyres
● Today, the stock broke out from a downward sloping trendline connecting the high of March 2021 to July 2021 on the daily chart.
● The stock has also successfully retaken its 50- and 100-DMA,
with positive crossovers on RSI and MACD. DLF
● Today, the stock broke out from a six-week cup- with- handle
pattern on above average volume.
● Overall, the Realty sector is bullish , and this stock is a major component of this space.
● Multi time frame charts also suggest a bullish trend in this stock.
What do you think? Please email us any questions or comments.Disclaimer: Information contained herein is not and should not be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell securities. It is for educational purposes only.For more information, see our Legal disclosures here.