● The stock has given a breakout from a seven-week consolidation base
● It has formed a higher- top and higher- bottom price structure on the daily on
above average volume.
● After hitting its recent high of INR 4,735 on July 16, it corrected around
● It reversed its trend after witnessing buying interest on September 23,
when it reclaimed its 50- DMA on above average volume.
● Weekly and monthly charts are also in a bullish trend, and there is no
weakness so far. TV18BRDCST
● The stock has formed a big bullish engulfing candle on the daily chart on
● It has formed a higher- top and higher- bottom price structure on the daily chart
with improved momentum in RSI.
● On the weekly chart, the index has been gaining consecutively from the past
three weeks. DELTACORP
● The stock is trending higher on all time frame charts, and today, it has
formed a bullish candle with a higher- top and higher- bottom price structure.
● It gave a breakout from a stage-two cup base on September 2 and has gained around 40% from its
pivot level in just 20 days.
● Even on the weekly chart, the stock has been gaining from for the past six
● The stock has formed two bullish candles on the daily chart on above
average volume and given a breakout above the trendline connecting
the high of March 5, and September 30.
● Today, the stock gained around 5.7% intraday, with a positive bias.
● The momentum indicator RSI is also trending in the bullish zone and is currently
at 73 on the daily chart.
● On the weekly chart, it has formed a big bullish engulfing candle after six
months of consolidation. INGERRAND
● Today, it formed a bullish candle on above average volume and
gave a breakout above the trendline after eight weeks of
● It is trending above all its key moving averages on a multi- time frame charts.
● However, the stock faces multiple resistance. A fresh call can be taken once the index crosses above INR 1,028, its
recent pivot level.
● Fund holding has also increased around 9.2% in recent quarters.
What do you think? Please email us any questions or comments.Disclaimer: Information contained herein is not and should not be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell securities. It is for educational purposes only.For more information, see our Legal disclosures here.