● The stock has given a breakout from a seven-week consolidation base
● It has formed a higher- top and higher- bottom price structure on the daily on
above average volume.
● After hitting its recent high of INR 4,735 on July 16, it corrected around
● It reversed its trend after witnessing buying interest on September 23,
when it reclaimed its 50- DMA on above average volume.
● Weekly and monthly charts are also in a bullish trend, and there is no
weakness so far. TV18BRDCST
● The stock has formed a big bullish engulfing candle on the daily chart on
● It has formed a higher- top and higher- bottom price structure on the daily chart
with improved momentum in RSI.
● On the weekly chart, the index has been gaining consecutively from the past
three weeks. DELTACORP
● The stock is trending higher on all time frame charts, and today, it has
formed a bullish candle with a higher- top and higher- bottom price structure.
● It gave a breakout from a stage-two cup base on September 2 and has gained around 40% from its
pivot level in just 20 days.
● Even on the weekly chart, the stock has been gaining from for the past six
● The stock has formed two bullish candles on the daily chart on above
average volume and given a breakout above the trendline connecting
the high of March 5, and September 30.
● Today, the stock gained around 5.7% intraday, with a positive bias.
● The momentum indicator RSI is also trending in the bullish zone and is currently
at 73 on the daily chart.
● On the weekly chart, it has formed a big bullish engulfing candle after six
months of consolidation. INGERRAND
● Today, it formed a bullish candle on above average volume and
gave a breakout above the trendline after eight weeks of
● It is trending above all its key moving averages on a multi- time frame charts.
● However, the stock faces multiple resistance. A fresh call can be taken once the index crosses above INR 1,028, its
recent pivot level.
● Fund holding has also increased around 9.2% in recent quarters.